Composing the part that is main summary of course work
The dwelling of this part that is main of work (division into sections, chapters, the accessibility to applications) should correspond towards the tasks of this research. It includes the key materials needless to say work (analytical, computational, technological, etc.). The primary area of the course work contains information reflecting the essence, methodology and main outcomes of the analysis.
The primary an element of the program work
The part that is main of program work comes with a few logically completed parts (chapters) that may be split into paragraphs. Each one of the parts (chapters) is specialized in re solving one of many nagging problems formulated when you look at the introduction, and ends aided by the conclusions to that your author arrived due to the research. Each chapter may be the foundation when it comes to subsequent. How many chapters can’t be significantly less than two. The names of this chapters must certanly be because short as you possibly can and accurately mirror their primary content. The name associated with the chapter can perhaps not duplicate the name regarding the program work. The last chapter analyzes the key clinical outcomes obtained really because of the writer in the act of research (when comparing to the outcomes of other authors), the suggestions and proposals developed by him, experience and leads of the program are given.
This content of this chapter, as a rule, includes:
- analysis of this reputation for the matter and its own state that is current review regarding the literary works on the subject, presentation of varied points of view and substantiation of the author’s place, analysis and category associated with the product utilized on the cornerstone associated with research methodology selected by the student;
- the description associated with the procedure of theoretical and (or) experimental research, research methods, calculation techniques, the rationale for the need for experimental work, the maxims of this operation associated with the developed facilities, their faculties;
- generalization and evaluation of research outcomes, including an evaluation associated with completeness associated with the solution associated with the task and proposals for further regions of work, an assessment of this reliability regarding the results obtained and their comparison with similar results of domestic and international works.
- The end of each chapter should be summarized in accordance with the goals and objectives, to formulate conclusions and the total results accomplished.
Conclusion as a right section of a program work
To conclude, the theoretical and conclusions that are practical suggestions, that the student arrived due to the task done, are logically consistently stated. In concluding the program work, the next dilemmas are developed:
- Specific conclusions on the total link between the research, relative to the tasks assigned, representing an answer to these issues;
- the primary medical result acquired because of the author prior to the point
- research ( re solving the medical problem, obtaining / applying brand new understanding of the topic and object), confirming or refuting the working theory;
- possible means and leads for continuing work.
The conclusion is written in the form of abstracts (on points). Conclusions should really be concise and clear, offering a picture that is complete of content, significance, legitimacy and effectiveness for the work performed.
The list of sources used should include most of the aforementioned and cited within the text regarding the work sources, normative functions, clinical literary works and reference publications. The sum total range information sources within the list should include, being a rule, 15-20 titles, recommendations to that are obtainable in the written text associated with the explanatory note. The list of sources should specify the appropriate and regulatory essays sites acts, educational and systematic magazines, including – necessarily through the electronic collection system and can function as works of college teachers, articles from professional periodicals, along with literary works in foreign languages.